Residential Property Paralegal
Our client is an extremely reputable Legal 500 firm that has a solid standing in the market within Buckinghamshire and in the UK. The firm is a reputable full-service law firm that wishes to further expand its position in the market and has excellent opportunities for progression, with a proportion of the firm's equity partners being recruited internally. Overall, it is a welcoming firm with an open-door policy, a huge emphasis on work/life balance, an enviable benefits package and an interpersonal approach to servicing their clients.
This is an opportunity for an experienced Residential Property Paralegal to join a highly experienced and successful retirement department that is growing exponentially. You will be assisting Senior fee earners on high net-worth transactions and have a real exposure to high quality work.
What is needed for me to be considered?
– Previous experience in Property and a knowledge of all procedures within
– Personality traits needed to work with elderly clients, namely compassion and rapport
– Exposure to a caseload would be a great advantage, but not essential
– Previous experience with systems such as MS Office applications would be a great advantage, but not essential
– A proven track record of dedication to a role
What happens next?
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements