New Northampton Opportunity: Residential Conveyancing Solicitor/ Executive
For this role you will need to be a qualified Legal Executive, Licensed Conveyancer or Solicitor with Conveyancing & team management experience.
Duties to include but not limited to:-
- Conduct residential conveyancing matters adopting the standards and systems of the firm and using the Case Management system.
- To effect financial control over all matters under his/her supervision to include (but not exclusively) achieving and exceeding targets, write-offs, lock up, anti-ML checks and all post-completion matters including file closure and archiving.
- The appropriate candidate should have a proven track record of handling a wide variety of files to include transfer of equity, sale, purchase, land purchases, remortgages and equity release
- Manage a team of conveyancing support staff.
- Effective business development skills
- Capability to generate fees in accordance with agreed targets, policies, regulations and procedures
- Ability to adhere to and manage deadlines
- Attentive telephone manner along with first-rate communication skills as client contact will be considerable
- Ability to mentor and provide training for the team if necessary.
Attention to detail, along with a professional and attentive telephone manner and a methodical approach to work, which needs to be completed under strict deadlines, are also vital for this role.