Residential Conveyancing Assistant
A well-established, boutique firm with beautiful offices in central Bristol is looking to add a Residential Conveyancing Assistant to an experienced team.
A great degree of autonomy and scope is offered to team members – this is a great opportunity for someone keen to step out of a more structured corporate environment.
Our client’s Conveyancing team acts for a wide range of clients – from clients buying their first home to clients buying large country estates
This is an opportunity to support the team in delivering a first class service to clients. The successful candidate will gain experience of dealing with clients, Estate Agents and other third parties is essential along with previous experience of supporting and assisting a busy team of Lawyers.
- Supporting a team of residential conveyancing lawyers and assistants
- A strong focus upon shared ownership leasehold transactions
- Client management
- Dealing with quotations to prospective clients
- Land Registry online applications and filing
- Opening files and handling the initial stages of conveyancing transactions
- Organising orders for searches
- Organising completion documentation dovetailing with our Accounts team
- Completing SDLT forms
- All post-completion work including particularly registrations
- File closure and archiving
What’s needed to be considered?
- Previous experience in Conveyancing/Residential Property
- Able to work at high volume and at a pace
- Enthusiastic, friendly team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and deadlines in a flexible and proactive way
- Excellent communication skills as the successful candidate
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Residential Property, Real Estate, Conveyancing, Residential Property Assistant