Residential Conveyancer (Home Based)
A highly-regarded law firm is currently looking to hire an experienced Residential Conveyancer to join the practice. This recruit will see you carry your own caseload of sale and purchase files whilst working being given the opportunity to work from home.
- Seeking experienced conveyancer to act as the principal case hander
- They will be exposed to high value cases and gain essential hands on experience
- Lots of room for progression and development
- The firm is committed to growing and training their current staff to ensure that they reach their full potential and meet their career ambitions
- Offering a competitive benefits package
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a conveyancer, ideally qualified (however this is not a pre-requisite)
- Experience of working in a team towards set target
- Experience of running a large case load and working to deadlines
- Must be able to demonstrate good customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must be ambitious and organised with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career!
property solicitor, residential property solicitor, residential property fee earner, conveyancer, residential conveyancer, residential property associate, conveyancing associate, conveyancing executive, conveyancing fee earner, Intermediate conveyancer