This law firm is a well-established firm with various offices spanning across Somerset. This firm has a leading reputation and due to its success, it has expanded rapidly over the last 5 years and aims to continue to do so by recruiting a Residential Conveyancer into their successful department.
The firm pride themselves on the personable and tailored service they provide to each and every client which has allowed them to stand at the top of the list in the area and why they have been rewarded with many accreditations.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Residential Conveyancer to take the next step in their career by joining a well established and reputable firm and work within a tight-knit team.
You will get the opportunity to manage your own caseload of conveyancing matters of varied complexity in an enjoyable and supportive environment.
The firm understands the pressures you will face as a Residential Conveyancer and to support you in your position, you will be given the opportunity to benefit from the flexibility the firm can offer and the work-life balance they promote within.
On top of this, a competitive salary and benefits package is on offer.
What is needed for me to be considered?
- You will be a Residential Conveyancer with experience of running your own files
- You must have experience in managing a varied Conveyancing caseload from start to finish under minimal supervision
- The successful candidate will be capable of conducting themselves professionally and have a genuine interest in this area of Law
- You will be bright and personable and be capable of working effectively in a team who is very target driven and can provide a great level of service
- Strong business development skills are desirable
What happens next?
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities, we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Residential Conveyancer, Licensed Conveyancer, Conveyancing Executive, Residential Property, CLC