A well-regarded UK law firm who are going through a period of significant growth. The ideal candidate will have fantastic technical knowledge and demonstrate the ability to be a positive addition to an established team of conveyancers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop their career and play an active role in the future success of the firm. You will be a solicitor in a close-knit team that offers full support and you will be rewarded for your hard work and dedication to the firm. You will have the opportunity to work on a broad range of Residential Property matters.
What’s Needed to be considered?
- The ideal Candidate will have 3+ years PQE although those who are unqualified but demonstrate strong technical ability will be considered, also.
- Experience of running own caseload
- Ability and desire to meet targets and exceed expectations
- Able to handle matters from pre-exchange, to exchange and to completion
- Excellent inter-personal, customer service and team working skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with Clients.
- Ideally a Solicitor, but Legal Executives and Licensed Convyancers considered
Job Synonyms: Residential Conveyancing Solicitor, Residential Property Solicitor, Residential Property Lawyer, Residential Conveyancer, Conveyancer.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.