A reputable law firm has created an opportunity for an experienced Conveyancing Paralegal to join their successful team. You will be aiding a team of highly skilled conveyancers by providing a comprehensive and quality service in order to ensure success for the organisation.
This large, well renowned firm prides itself on offering an unparalleled level of service and strives to handle all conveyancing issues with the greatest of efficiency for customers.
The team are looking to acquire an ambitious individual who is able to make an immediate impact and who has the goal of progressing within the firm.
- Responsible for running sale and purchase files along with some freehold purchase files under supervision of the fee earner
- Assist the fee earner in checking mortgage offers and searches and actively progressing the Fee Earner files
- Deal with enquiries raised by other solicitors
- Deal with incoming and outgoing telephone calls in order to update or deal with queries where possible, take detailed messages and take instructions
- Work on system generated prompts, instructions and be able to prioritise work
- Undertake administrative duties including attending to and advising clients under supervision, drafting letters, preparing all forms of contracts, leasehold reports and all other documents relating to the Conveyancing transaction
- Deal with pre completion matters, under supervision, including preparation of a completion statement and electronic accounts requests and manage the completion
- Experience of running volume Residential Conveyancing files
- Experience of using case management systems
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high volume Conveyancing department
- Good standard of computer literacy and keyboard skills
- Excellent telephone manner and customer care skills
Synonyms: Residential Property Fee Earner, Conveyancer, Residential Conveyancer, Residential Property Associate, Conveyancing Associate, Conveyancing Executive, Conveyancing Fee Earner, Conveyancing Assistant, Legal Assistant