A respected and well-known law firm who have an enviable standing throughout Yorkshire. A multi-service firm who are committed to providing a quality service to clients, including both local businesses and individuals. This award-winning firm is committed to community care and upholding their company values which are integral to the work they do every day.
The firm is looking for a Licenced Conveyancer/Conveyancing Solicitor to join their award-winning conveyancing team. The right candidate would be pro-active and motivated, someone who can join the department and hit the ground running. This fantastic opportunity offers the chance for great hands on experience in a reputable firm in a supportive and progressive environment.
Included in this role is a competitive benefits scheme:
- 23 days holiday
- Pension Contribution
- Dress Down Fridays
What’s needed for me to be considered:
- Someone with a great technical knowledge in all areas of conveyancing
- Experience seeing cases through from inception to conclusion in accordance with the best conveyancing practises
- Experience title checking
- Someone who can provide positive leadership, training, support and mentoring to the teams
- Ability to create and maintain strong external relationships
- A flair for client care
- A proven ability to meet targets and goals
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.