A highly regarded law firm is currently looking to hire an experienced Residential Conveyancer to join a thriving department. You will be a joining a growing firm with multiple offices who are truly making their mark within the conveyancing industry
- You will be joining a very modern, forward-thinking organisation with excellent routes to progress in the future.
- The successful candidate will be provided with the opportunity to work as part of a thriving residential property department dealing with a high volume caseload of files. You will also be expected to provide supervision to junior members of the team where appropriate.
- The company prides itself on rewarding staff with a lucrative and competitive salary package that includes a number of benefits.
- There are fantastic routes for career progression for the right candidate.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- You will be a qualified Licensed Conveyancer, Solicitor or Legal Executive
- Excellent client care skills
- The ability to work as part of a team – the firm puts a great emphasis on this quality
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Residential Property Fee Earner, Conveyancer, Residential Conveyancer, Residential Property Associate, Conveyancing Associate, Conveyancing Executive, Conveyancing Fee Earner, Intermediate Conveyancer, Property Solicitor, Residential Property Solicitor, CLC, CILEX