My Client who is a leader within the Defence Industry is looking for a Programme Manager to join their team. You will be working in the focal point of the organisation's Cyber related business and research within the UK
- Technical confidence in a supplier (or customer) facing/consultation role.
- Requirements capture, elaboration and management, particular expertise in capturing functional requirements.
- Writing system requirement specifications.
- Developing and managing systems engineering processes.
- Using requirements management tools, particularly DOORS.
- Managing systems engineering quality assurance activities.
- Proven customer-focussed attitude and ability to understand customer business and technical needs.
- Clear and concise communication and presentation skills; ability to convey complex technical concepts in a clear and concise manner to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Familiarity with industry standards such as MODAF, DODAF, TOGAF
- Domain experience in electronic warfare, including radio-frequency detection and countermeasures, software defined radios.
- Domain experience in military communications networks.
- Domain experience in military vehicle integration.
- Experience in working in Electronic Warfare and/or Cyber domains.
- System Integration and Data Architectures.
- Experience using a Model Based System Engineering toolset; e.g. SPARX Enterprise Architect.
- Familiarity with architecture standards such as CMOSS, MORA, GVA
Because of the nature of the work candidates will need to hold a SC Clearance or be open to going through the process which can take up to 12 months.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a Global power that really respects how important the work life balance is.
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.