Due to further expansion, a Remortgage Paralegal is required to play a case handling role in a successful Conveyancing team in Manchester. Our client is an award winning law firm with offices office across the country.
They promote a strong work life balance and are well known for being a friendly and supportive team. Those looking to drive their career forwards are encouraged to apply.
- Joining a team of industry leading specialist Residential Conveyancing lawyers, you will progress your own caseload of remortgage files from start to completion.
- You will have a hands on role, liaising with Lenders and drafting documentation.
- Our client provides a friendly and sociable working environment where a strong work life balance is promoted.
- You will work in small team of four and have clear support from a team leader.
- In order to be considered, you must have a strong background in Remortgage files and be able to run your own files from start to completion.
- The role would suit someone looking for a long term career in Remortgage or Residential Conveyancing.
- Prioritise workload, ensuring that all deadlines and targets are met
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience of running a high-volume caseload
- You will be tech-savvy to fit in with the client’s needs
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Job Title Synonyms: Conveyancing Assistant, Conveyancing Fee Earner, Conveyancing Executive