Regulatory Affairs Specialist
We are currently recruiting for an exciting new opportunity to assume a pivotal role in a highly successful and expanding group of life science companies. We are looking for an accomplished medical device regulatory professional to take this lead role as the company champions its expanding medical device portfolio in the changing regulatory arena.
- Work within a growing, well-established Medical Device development company.
- Providing medical device products supporting development, supply/distribution and pre- and post-marketing regulatory compliance.
- To provide regulatory advice and expertise in relation to identifying and implementing changes required to the company’s quality management system (QMS) in order to maintain compliance with the regulations of all appropriate authorities. Including creating and reviewing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
What is needed for me to be considered?
- Applicants should have at least 5 years’ regulatory affairs experience
- Knowledge of Medical Device regulatory procedures and requirements.
- Capable of working under pressure in order to meet tight deadlines, ensuring attention to detail at all times.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.