Regional IFA Training & Development Consultant (Home Based)
The opportunity for a Regional Development Consultant to join a National Financial Services Practice who provide a personal, independent and bespoke wealth management service to high net worth clients.
- Conducting induction training for Advisers joining the company
- Managing and supervise Advisers performance and provide appropriate levels of oversight from non-competent to competent status
- Undertaking training needs analysis to identify training gaps in skills and knowledge
- Coaching and training Advisers to enhance their skills and knowledge
- Investigating areas of underperformance, report findings and recommended remedial action
- Preparing development plans to address learning needs
- Conducting Observation and Assessment of IFAs’ advisory skills to demonstrate their ongoing competency, and to identify training needs
What’s needed to be considered
In order to be considered for this unique opportunity, candidates need to have –
- Strong Training and Development background
- Previous experience of a Regional Development Consultant
- Up to date compliance and risk management knowledge
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.
Synonyms: Training & Development Consultant, Learning & Development Consultant