An award winning business in the ever expanding Waste Management industry is looking to recruit a talented Regional Business Development Manager to cover the Leicester, Lincoln, Nottingham and Cambridge areas with immediate effect.
- Our client are a business with a real reputation for innovation, creativity, and service excellence.
- They have several genuine USP’s and have grown organically with steady growth year on year.
- This business provide waste management solutions to clients such as: San Carlo, Cross Country Trains, NHS, Kelloggs, and many more recognisable names.
- They have won several awards in the last 10 years
- The role open is as a result of continued growth and further investment to capitalise even more on their trajectory.
An ideal Business Development Manager candidate MUST have significant experience in waste management services as this is a senior Sales role within their commercial team. Only candidates with some industry experience will be considered.
You will be: a strong rapport builder and influencer, a good winner of business and ultimately you will be driven to succeed through drive and competitive spirit. You will be looking for the next step in your sales career, and will want to be part of a truly winning team that is in the midst of a growing industry.
Base salary range for a Business Development is £40, 000 plus a car allowance package circa £6,250 plus benefits and bonuses. The company bonus scheme is uncapped but based on the business averages you should be able to earn circa £30, 000+ in bonuses a year. There is also a 3k basic payrise to aim for each year you hit your annual target. Annual earnings should therefore be £65,000 – £75,000.
You will need a full driving licence, and be happy to be developing business in your territory, focusing on the Leicester, Lincoln, Nottingham and Cambridge areas. Apply asap!!