Heat Human Resources is currently partnering a leading Manchester based charity to recruit a Recruitment Partner. This is a permanent opportunity paying up to £38,000.
Reporting into the HR Business Partner and working as part of a small but high performing team you will have full accountability for the resourcing function for the organization.
- Partner with managers to provide subject matter advice on recruitment , candidate engagement and pipeline development
- Reach and appeal to candidates what it is like to work for the charity
- Manage the end to end recruitment cycle – Managing both high volume and technical campaigns
- Utilize both standard and creative sourcing strategies to identify and assess top talent across the market place
- Develop a detailed understanding of each business unit and its organization to improve the quality and alignment of recruitment support
- Maintain a network of candidates through a selection of tools including the ATS and LinkedIn recruiter
- Manage candidate and hiring managers expectations to ensure a smooth recruitment process
- Actively participate in the development of recruitment strategies
- Develop relationships with external partners
- Develop and mange relationships with search firms
- Actively participate in HR related projects
The suitable candidate for this role would have worked in an internal recruitment role, you will have good soli experience of building relationships with Senior Managers and delivering a seamless candidate journey.
If you are interested in the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org