The client is a well-established precision machine shop who manufacture a number of different aerospace components. They manufacture components for major clients in both the civil and the military sectors.
- First and Last off Inspections (Dimensional and Visual)
- Inspection of incoming materials and sub contract components
- Producing Inspection reports in accordance with AS9102
- Inspection of products through the life cycle – before/during/after manufacture
Experience / Qualifications
- Must have previous Quality Inspection experience – preferably within the aerospace industry
- Experience of prime aerospace requirements Airbus, BAe, Rolls Royce is advantageous.
- The use of hand held measuring tools (i.e. Micrometres/Gauges/Vernier’s etc.)
- Understanding of engineering drawings – Specifications/Dimensions/Tolerances etc)
- Competent with the use of Co-ordinate measuring machines (CMM), ideally with programming experience
- The ability to perform solo with little supervision
- Driving License
- Customer interfacing experience