£340 Per Day
6 Month Contract
Security Clearance: SC (Important)
Are you an experienced Quality Engineer looking for a new contract?
I am looking for an experienced Quality engineer to support a client on a contract.
This is the chance to join a company that will give you steady work.
*Please note this role will begin full time (5 days per week) on site then transition to 3 days per week on site, 2 days WFH
- Export Control regulatory self-assessments for military assets, utilising technical engineering skills and knowledge of equipment to enable decision making, creating quality and compliance reporting documentation.
- Responsible for identifying technical assessment issues and getting to the root of the problem to ensure the integrity of compliance data which they are assuring.
- Proactively recommend solutions that will improve compliance durability and overall performance and support knowledge transfer.
- The purpose of the Project is to deliver a bespoke compliance programme to adhere or facilitate compliance to special controls on assets, software and data.
- Experience of Export Control Regulations such as ITAR would be adantageous.
- Defence experience/equipment knowledge would be beneficial to the role.
- Competence in excel
- Relevant Level 4 (or higher) qualification in a relevant Engineering discipline or relevant experience and application
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, you will be contacted to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Quality, Engineering, Defence