Job Title: Quality Engineer
Location: Dumfries and Galloway
Pay Rate: Upto £280 Per day
IR35 Status: Inside
Contract Length: 12 Months
SC Clearance: Yes BPSS
The opportunity for a quality engineer has arisen to join a public sector body. This is the chance to work on prestigious projects.
You will be responsible for;
- Quality Engineer main tasks include testing systems and procedures to ensure they meet technical standards and creating quality and safety documentation.
- QA Engineers are responsible for identifying technical issues and getting to the root of the problem, too.
- They also proactively recommend solutions that will improve product durability and overall performance.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Previous Hands on experience
- Moved into a managerial role
- Fabrication experience
- NDE Welding
- CDM regs
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, you will be contacted to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Job Synonyms: Quality Engineer, Quality Assurance, QA