Heat Recruitment are excited to be working with a well-established software house in central Bristol who work in various sectors. They are looking for new staff due to phenomenal growth with their software and are expanding their QA Team.
You will be working very closely with the development team and Product Owner to ensure a high-quality software product is produced. Reporting to the Testing Team Lead you will be working on testing scripts and creating documentation on a day to day business You will have the chance to be part of the highly motivational team that help and find solutions for customers and clients. In return you will be offered a very competitive salary and receive full training on their software, systems and processes! And a personal development plan will be set up for each member of staff to ensure personal development and progression.
- Previous experience in a testing role
- Previous experience testing web applications
- Familiar with ticketing systems
- ISTQB Foundation level qualified
- A keen eye for detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- The ability to work independently and part of a team
- A methodical, analytical approach to testing
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with automated test writing and systems such as Selenium
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
| QA Tester | Software Tester | Automation Testing | Quality Assurance |