QA Test Engineer
Our client is the leading supplier of trading and risk management software solutions for the global commodities, energy and recycling markets. Working with next generation software they are setting a new trend within the industry.
The QA & Test Engineer will be responsible for performing Quality Assurance and Test activities. This will involve developing and executing tests across our product suite, which includes desktop and web applications. You will be an effective communicator who is comfortable discussing issues / ideas within the business and on site with clients. You are an enthusiastic tester whose drive is continuous improvement and a focus on helping the team deliver quality products.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Demonstrable QA and Test experience across full SDLC
- Confident written and verbal communicator including client facing roles
- Knowledge and experience of writing effective test plans and test cases
- Ability to interpret written requirements and technical specifications and derive valuable test cases
- Application of test techniques across full SDLC covering Desktop, Web and API testing
- Knowledge of database architecture
- Skilled in SQL and scripting
- Agile / Scrum experience
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written
- Financial Markets knowledge
- Understanding of development methodologies
- Experience using GIT
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career.