My client is a leading digital agency based in Oxfordshire. This is a company that stresses the success of teamwork, collaboration and building trusted partnerships. If you want to work for an employer that puts quality over quantity, then this is who you want to work for.
As a QA Executive you ensure that the website applications achieve the quality my client requires, you will be responsible for delivering the highest level of quality whilst supporting and contributing as part of the development/improvement process.
· Develop test strategies
· Plan the use of tools/methods for testing
· Assist the development team
· Project Specs VS Project Requirements
· Plan script writing and test execution
· Test by writing test scripts in line with agreed plans, project strategies and current processes
· Triage defects through User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
· Produce defect/test execution status reports
· Demonstrate applications you are developing to team members and clients throughout the project lifecycle
What’s needed for me to be considered?
· Experience in a commercial environment
· Creating and delivering test scripts
· Using specification documents to plan and schedule testing
· The ability to take on a user persona with an eye for detail to complete manual testing is essential
· An understanding of Selenium, Microsoft Azure, Jasmine, Cucumber, SpecFlow, Katalon or similar would be an advantageous
· Strong Excel and Jira skills
· Documenting issues and recommendations
· Dealing with developers, internal managers and clients
· An understanding of common Technical and User issues faced in website testing
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career!
QA Tester, Software Tester, Automation, Digital Marketing Tester, Quality Assurance.