Job Title: Protection Advisor
Location: N/A – Remote Working
Salary: £30-35K basic + uncapped commission
Start Date: August / September 2023
Attention all Protection Advisors / Life Insurance Advisors!!
Heat Recruitment currently have new and exciting opportunities with one of our existing Wealth clients, looking for experienced Advisors to join their growing advisor team, working remotely from anywhere in the UK!
Unlike a lot of other working from home positions, this ISN’T self-employed, and instead you will receive the same financial package and benefits as the office-based Protection Advisors – keeping all staff on a level playing field.
Overview of the Protection Advisor role:
– £30,000 – £35,000 basic salary (which can increase to £40,000+ over time)
– Annual OTE of £50,000 – £60,000
– All leads provided, with a focus on quality over quantity
– Whole of Market including specialist niche insurers to approach
– Support with studying and completing the RO5 qualification.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone looking for a flexible work/life balance due to family or social commitments, without having to sacrifice other areas of your role, such as salary or lead share.
Requirements to be considered for this Protection Advisor role:
– Minimum of 2 years’ experience working as a Protection Advisor, within a fully advised role
– Average new business figures of £20,000 – £25,000+ a month
– Good tenure in previous companies
– Strong telephone manner and industry knowledge
– Experience working with Life Insurance, Critical Illness and Income Protection products.
If you are interested in this Protection Advisor position, reach out to Sam Halliwell – Managing Consultant in the Manchester office of Heat Recruitment.