A well-regarded UK law firm are experiencing significant growth and require an experienced Property Paralegal to join their busy and successful office. The ideal candidate will have fantastic technical knowledge and demonstrate a desire to learn and develop within a market leading firm. My client is proud to have such a dedicated and loyal team that you could be apart of and contribute to their ever-growing success.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop their career and play an active role in the future success of the firm. You will become part of a close-knit team that offers full support and you will be rewarded for your hard work and dedication to the firm. As the Property Paralegal, you will enjoy a well varied role will a broad scope of Commercial Property matters whilst demonstrating a tailor-made, proactive and commercial approach to your clients.
What’s Needed to be considered?
- The ideal Candidate will have 6+ months hands on experience.
- Experience of running own caseload is essential
- Ability and desire to meet targets and exceed expectations
- Able to handle matters from pre-exchange, to exchange and to completion
- Excellent inter-personal, customer service and team working skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with Clients.
- Good business contacts would be an advantage
Job Synonyms: Residential Conveyancing Solicitor, Residential Property Solicitor, Residential Property Lawyer, Residential Conveyancer, Conveyancer. Property Paralegal. Commercial Property, Real Estate.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.