Property and Casualty Underwriter – New Business
Role: Property and Casualty Underwriter – New Business
This is a great opportunity to join one of the biggest Insurance companies in the world that offer commercial and personal insurance to millions of clients. This company has been named in the Times top 50 employers for women and is award-winning.
You will be joining the new business underwriting team made up of skilled underwriters who you will be working closely with to ensure growth of the business over the next few years.
My client is looking for an individual with strong P+C knowledge with strong trading abilities who is CII qualified who is keen to progress within the company.
Why join this company?
- Long-standing and large organisation allowing progression opportunities
- Multi award-winning
- Worldwide presence
- Collaborative team environment with regular meetings and updates
- Hybrid working
- Competitive benefits package
What does this position involve?
- Underwriting new business
- Identifying appropriate clients and agreeing terms
- Developing relationships with brokers and customers internally and externally
- Successfully implementing branch underwriting controls
- Aiding and supporting the progression of fellow colleagues
- Decision making
What do I need to be considered?
- Property and Casualty knowledge
- Accustomed to developing relationships with brokers
- Strong trading ability
- CII qualified at least, ideally DIP qualified
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Job Synonyms: Underwriter, Underwriting, Property, Casualty, Commercial, Combined, New Business