Property and Casualty Underwriter
Role: Property and Casualty Underwriter
This is a great opportunity to join one of the biggest Insurance companies in the world that offer commercial and personal insurance to millions of clients. This company has been named in the Times top 50 employers for women and is award-winning.
You will be joining the existing business underwriting team made up of 7 close-knit individuals who you will working closely with to ensure growth of the business over the next few years.
My client is looking for an individual with strong P+C knowledge and an insurance background who is keen to progress within the company.
Why join this company?
- Long-standing and large organization allowing progression opportunities
- Multi award-winning
- Worldwide presence
- Collaborative team environment with regular meetings and updates
- Hybrid working with travel paid for
- Competitive benefits package
What does this position involve?
- Underwriting existing business
- Broker facing
- Developing previous relationships
- Writing premiums of up to £50,000
What do I need to be considered?
- Extensive Property and Casualty knowledge
- Accustomed to developing relationships with brokers
- CII qualified or working towards
- Insurance background
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Job Synonyms: Underwriter, Underwriting, Property, Casualty, Commercial, Combined