Role: Project Manager
We have an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager to join our client based in Bristol.
The role will be leading and managing the projects as required and work with the engineering teams to track and report progress, costs, risks, and issues at a business level.
What’s needed for me to be considered for the Project Manager role?
- Training in Project Management.
- Previous experience in Capex Management.
- 5+ years as a project manager
- To lead and manage the project deliverables as required by the stage-gate development process.
- To work with Marketing, Sales, Service and Operations to ensure a seamless release and successful transition to routine shipping.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and ensure that the project schedule, quality, feature set, and costs align with the business requirements.
- Assist in identifying and implementing continuous improvement opportunities, as well as leading the development and introduction of new processes and tools when necessary.
- Work with the engineering teams to track and report progress, costs, risks and issues at a business level.
If this you’re looking for your next role as a project manager and you’re interested in finding out a little more please give me a call on 01172841255.
Full JD available upon request