£48 Per Hour
Security Clearance: BPSS
I am looking for an experienced Project Manager to work on a portfolio of projects one of my clients.
• Leading the integrated project team, including directly managed resource, functional support and customer teams interfacing with the project.
• Developing and documenting project execution strategies for assigned Projects, ensuing they are appropriate to the site environment, to deliver the required outcome and value for money.
• Developing schedules and budgets for assigned Projects, submitting baselines for approval and managing progress and change to successful project completion.
• Planning for and managing the safe delivery of works, ensuring compliance with Company procedures, policy, legislative and regulatory requirements. Including production / checking / approval of appropriate documentation and records.
• Planning for and managing the quality of project delivery to achieve right-first-time output, including Lifetime Records.
• Effective management of Project Risk including early identification and escalation of threats and realisation of opportunities.
• Effective contract management including producing/co-ordinating tender packages, selection assessments, progress and change management, and final accounting.
• Analysing project data, setting and managing responses and actions, collecting and incorporating learning from experience information into delivery plans, developing stakeholder engagement and communication plans, and assisting in the production of formal Project Reports.
• Leading elements of Project Improvement activities, including the areas of schedule, contractual, risk management, safety, security, quality and behavioural performance.
- 6 years+ relevant experience in position such as, Project Manager, Sub / Assistant Project Manager, Senior Project Engineer.
- 3 years + as a Project Manager managing complex engineering or construction Projects
- Engineering Background – with Safety Commissioning experience
- Full Project lifecycle
- Demonstrates high standards in behavior and attitude towards; safety and security, integrity and inclusion.
- Demonstrates leadership In motivating, setting standards, leading by example and holding team members to account.
- Has proven capability of building relationships and leading formal communications/ negotiations with customers, supply chain, and stakeholders.
- Experience as a Client Project Manager responsible for delivering complex engineering solutions in a highly Regulated environment.
- Experience of the UK Nuclear industry.
- Degree/advanced vocational qualification in an Engineering discipline.
- Degree/advanced vocational qualification in a Management discipline.
- APM PMQ or equivalent
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, you will be contacted to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Project Management, Nuclear, Engineering