Electrical & Rail Scheme Project Manager/Assistant Project Manager
London / WFH
£365- £410 Per day
Security Clearance: BPSS
I am looking for an experienced Project Manager to work on a portfolio of projects one of my clients. They are looking for someone to come one and work in a split role with both servicing and commissioning to help grow the company and deliver projects. You will be coming into a highly ambitious company that are very forward thinking.
- Management and delivery of plans
- Ongoing management of those plans to achieve the delivery goals
- Work with key stakeholders
- Operate as a full member of the team;
- Project Manage all aspects of specific work packages
- Development of stakeholder relationship with suppliers
- Completion of the high level plan through to Go Live and BAU handover.
- Experience in the delivery of projects; with particular emphasis on the management of suppliers and stakeholders
- Experience of governance and risk control frameworks Good planning and organisational skills
- Strong leadership; people and communications skills
- Possess strong analytical skills with a proven ability to persuade and influence senior decision-making.
- Electrical and rail experience are essential.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, you will be contacted to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Project Management, Electrical, Rail, Civils, Engineering