My client is an eCommerce Agency with a varied client base, with offices in Bristol and London. They are a young and enthusiastic team and aim to become an extension of our client’s workforce. An exciting new opportunity has opened up in our rapidly expanding Business and we’re looking for an experienced and ambitious Senior Project Manager ideally with a Digital agency background.
Responsibilities and outcomes, areas of accountability
You will be in charge of managing a portfolio of clients with a range of different budgets. You will be their first point of contact when requesting support and development work. Working with our team of excellent developers you will plan and schedule work in while managing client expectations.
- Writing client proposals and pricing up work
- Managing projects through to completion
- Having experience of managing both creative and technical style projects
- Interaction with clients, managing priority’s and budgeting
- Having good communication skills both written and verbal
- Being confident in dealing with all levels of personal within an organisation
- Being able to work with designers and developers within the studio environment
- Being able to deal with clients and manage their expectations
- Overseeing the quality of service delivery in terms of efficiency and client satisfaction
- Being highly organised
- Ability to multitask and continually reprioritise tasks against agreed objectives
- Ensure timely and effective delivery of client work.
Desirable to the role:
- Experience of working within an Agile Project Management environment
- Experience of working with Magento or any other ecommerce platform.
- Competitive Salary
- Fast growing business means great Career Opportunities
- Quarterly paid-for Team Building and Social Events
- Bonus Scheme
- Personal Development Plan
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
| Magento | Project Manager | Digital Project Manager | Agile | ecommerce |