Heat Recruitment are excited to be working with a well established and fast-growing Software House. They are looking for new staff due to phenomenal growth with their software.
You will be part of a team that love what they do and thrive on their customer feedback for their professional and “can do” attitude. You will have the chance to be part of the highly motivational team that help and find solutions for customers and clients. In return you will be offered a very competitive salary and receive full training on their software, systems and processes! And a personal development plan will be set up for each member of staff to ensure personal development and progression.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Have previous experience in Project Management
- Familiar with Cloud services
- Able to document the project in a clear and user-friendly way
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written (technical and non-technical)
- Able to build good rapport with staff and clients
- Ability to hit targets and deadlines on time to a highly professional standard
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.