Project Engineer (Fire safety)
Milton Keynes / WFH with Travel to sites in London
9 Month Contract
£400-£470 per Day DoE
Security Clearance: BPSS
I am looking for a senior Fire safety engineer to support one of my clients on an exciting project in the rail sector.
You will be supporting multiple sites and the engineers in the regions.
- Develop and produce policy, fire risk control arrangements (including standards, procedures and codes of practice) and fire safety training requirements.
- Undertake fire safety inspection and risk assessment of the property portfolio and infrastructure.
- Identify and develop appropriate engineering controls for reducing the risk of fires.
- Provide design advice and technical review for proposed alterations to the property portfolio and infrastructure.
- Review fire safety aspects of the ROGS applications of train operating companies.
- Provide effective fire safety advice and support line management.
- Undertake regular liaison arrangements with local rail industry managers and staff and officers of the Fire Authorities, the safety regulator and other relevant bodies to safeguard with regard to fire safety.
- Direct the investigation of significant fires affecting the property portfolio or Network Rail controlled Infrastructure
- Fire safety
- Building control
- Building regulations and reform order for England & Scotland
- Rail experience – ideally
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, you will be contacted to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.