Deputy Programme Manager
Role: Deputy Programme Manager
Duration: Up to 12 months
Clearance: Must be SC Cleared
- Demonstrable experience within the last 2 years of strategic ‘client-side’ support in the management of a MOD digitally-enabled transformation programme, including development of governance structures and benefits mapping across Commands.
- Demonstrable experience within the last 2 years of the development of a programme mandate in conjunction with key stakeholders.
- Demonstrable experience within the last 2 years of engagement wide range of strategic stakeholders to secure buy-in to programme vision and benefits.
- Demonstrable experience within the last 2 years of stakeholder analysis and designing effective interventions to influence strategic decision making.
- Demonstrable experience within the last 2 years of supporting the upskilling and wider awareness of crown servants in digital transformation themes and approaches.
- Thorough understanding of the GDS Technology Code of Practice and Government Service Standard and a recognition of the applicability of these standards to a MOD digitally-enabled transformation programme.
- Thorough understanding of the challenges in the applicability of JSP655 Defence Investment Approvals policy to a MOD digitally-enabled transformation programme.
Summary of the work:
The DLMC Programme Manager requires a temporary Deputy Programme Manager to help establish the conditions for successful delivery of the DLMC Programme across Defence in a number of strategic aspects of Programme start-up activity.
The postholder will be required to work on site in Andover a minimum of 3 days per week with travel to other MOD sites required to fulfill the needs of the role. A laptop will be provided for remote working. Expenses will be paid in accordance with MOD policy (e.g. travel away from Andover, overnight accommodation/subsistence).