Role: Programme Manager
Contracting Authority: NHS England
Contract Length: 31/03/2022
Pay Rate: competitive
- Experience with Capital Funding
- Project Management
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working closely with colleagues who are planning and tracking progress of the Programme to ensure an up to date picture is maintained.
- Ensuring that actions are progressed and highlighting areas where insufficient information is likely to cause a problem.
- Pro-actively identifying likely problems which may hinder delivery and suggesting solutions to the Programme management.
- Ensure that the Programme risk register is updated on a regular basis and that the information captured is up to date and can be reported on in an efficient manner.
- Design and creation of highlight _ checkpoint reports for Programme and Steering Boards (e.g. Programme dashboards; minutes and presentation slides).
- Management of the product management and risk management processes.
- Ensure that there is robust adherence to PPM processes including planning; risk management; dependency management and change control. Management of the change control procedure.
Leading the delivery of the capital programme to eradicate dormitory provision in mental health inpatient settings, in partnership with the national Estates and Finance teams
Leading the ongoing development of the Spending Review (SR) bid for a broader capital settlement for mental health, in partnership with the relevant policy leads.
Leading on the implementation of the improvement work once the capital settlement is agreed via the SR (including allocation of funding and establishment of new programme)
Taking a lead on additional areas of policy and programme work beyond capital as required to support the delivery portfolio of work of the Adult Mental Health Team.