Our client are seeking a self-motivated, Professional Support Lawyer to support the continued growth and success of the business, across all of their locations and all of their areas of expertise. The role will support colleagues across all four of their offices.
- Horizon Scanning: Responsibility for preparing regular internal bulletins and proactively alerting fee earners to key changes in the law and practice affecting their work.
- Business Development: Working closely with the Business Development team, identify market developments affecting the Firm’s core practice areas and topics that can be used to showcase the Firm’s expertise
- Drafting: Preparing and developing articles, legal commentaries, client briefings, mailshots etc. and ensuring that colleagues have easy access to this information.
- Knowledge Management: Taking responsibility for the collection, dissemination and management of knowledge from across the Firm, ensuring that it is readily accessible, to enable colleagues across all of our offices to make best use of it.
- Knowledge Storage: Performing a key role in updating, expanding and maintaining the Firm’s knowledge management material available on the intranet site.
- Legal Research: Dealing with queries from fee earners and advising on the appropriate resources available to support them.
- Training and development: As appropriate, design, organise and (where appropriate) deliver internal training programmes for fee earners across all levels.
- Client Relationships: Supporting the Firm’s client relationships by preparing and delivering relevant information and training to clients.
What’s needed to be considered:
- Minimum 6 years’ PQE, ideally covering some or all of our areas of expertise – Insurance (professional indemnity principally) and Construction.
- Previous experience working as a PSL, or the ability to demonstrate an active involvement in such activities as a fee earner.
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply below and one of our consultants will be in touch. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Insurance Disputes, Insurance Litigation, Policyholder disputes, coverage disputes Commercial Litigation, Dispute Resolution, Commercial Litigation Solicitor, Commercial Litigation Associate, Litigation Solicitor, Dispute Resolution Solicitor