Heat Recruitment are working with a well-established software house with offices in the center of Bristol. They are on the lookout for a Product Trainer to join their cloud software focused team and be the key trainer in the business.
You will be working with a passionate and dedicated team and be responsible for training employees and external clients on the businesses new and existing products. You will be entitled to a generous salary as well as all the usual company perks like pension scheme, flexible working hours, snacks and drinks in the office and regular staff events. You will also be given a structured career plan which will ensure you get where you want to in your career quickly.
- Willingness to travel! This really is number one as there will be a lot of visits to client sites 50-70% of the time
- Experience in a similar role
- Strong technical knowledge of development, projects and cloud systems
- Confidence to deliver clear and concise training, presentations and web conferences
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Friendly and a good team player
Please apply and if suitable one of our consultants will be in touch!
| IT Trainer | Product Trainer | Systems Trainer | Implementation |