Heat Recruitment now has an exciting opportunity for a Product Design Engineer to work with a growing and well respected client of ours based in Exeter on a permanent basis.
A global leader in their field, producing products designed for consumer use in a range of leisure pursuits. Built on a culture of new product development, where Design Engineers are at heart of everything they do.
They are looking to recruit a Product Design Engineer into their dynamic, new product development team who has a proven and demonstrated experience in delivering products to market from initial idea/ concept through to full production.
Experience with consumer products or consumer electronics would be the ideal background.
- Full Product ownership – Concept to Market
- 3D Mechanical Design – Experience with Solidworks ideally
- Research & Development
Ideal Candidate should have:
- Minimum of at least 3 years’ experience in a Commercial Design/ Engineering Role
- Demonstrated experience of delivering products on time and to budget
- Strong understanding of Material Selection and DfM
- Highly proficient in 3D CAD – Solidworks ideally, but not essential
- Experience in prototyping, model making and product sketching and idea generation
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000 dependent on experience
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.