We are working on behalf of a leading Solicitors in the Manchester. This award-winning, modern and forward-thinking company have an excellent opportunity for a well skilled Proclaim Developer to join their existing team in a highly responsible role.
The successful candidate will be working with the IT Team and will be responsible for the day to day administration/development of the Proclaim case management system. A good understanding of delivering automated changes into business processes through the use of the Proclaim system is necessary as is the ability to follow a structured project methodology that will require the candidate to follow best practice programming methods. This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious individual to join a growing IT Team.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Previous experience in a Proclaim development role
- Creating new correspondents and database fields
- Creating new screens
- Creating Import/Export routines
- Creating SQL queries
- Understanding of maths functions and tests
- Task server configuration, scheduling and troubleshooting
- Workflow maintenance – letters, forms, linked actions
- Maintenance of user profiles
- Familiarity of Proclaim v.3.3 / 3.4 and additional features
- Knowledge of Secure Docs & Fileview
- Familiarity of Proclaim Accounts package
- Familiarity of Proclaim A2A package
- Knowledge of MI Warehouse Suite
- Understanding of SQL reporting