Private Wealth Solicitor
We are working with a Tier 1 Legal 500 law firm, highly recognised across a range of practice areas including Corporate, high end Real Estate, Private Client and Property. They are looking for a Senior Associate based in Cheltenham with 5 – 10 years PQE to join their Private Wealth practice, to specialise in Tax, Trusts and Estate administration.
- The successful candidate will need to have solid experience working with UK and Internationally based clients on succession and tax planning matters.
- You will manage a demanding complex workload and must have excellent people skills.
- This firm offer fantastic benefits including a generous bonus scheme based on recognition as well as performance, family and lifestyle focused benefits and wellbeing plus a competitive salary and good work life balance
- Private Wealth Solicitor with 5 – 10 years PQE
- Must be qualified as a Solicitor in England & Wales
- Able to work collaboratively with colleagues and successfully manage client relationships
- Can demonstrate teamwork and relationship building skills
- Must strive to provide highest levels of service to clients
- Ambitious and organised with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career
Private Client Associate, Private Client Senior Associate, Private Client Solicitor