Heat is currently working with a reputable Top 70 full service law firm with offices nationally.
The role I am currently recruiting for is as a Private Family Solicitor/Legal Executive. Career progression is outlined from the outset and they have a high tier Family team. In addition to this, my client offers a very competitive salary, alongside an above market benefits package.
Required experience in a broad range of Private Family matters, including but not limited to:
- Divorce and separation
- Financial matters/proceedings following divorce and separation
- Private law Children Matters
- Pre-marital and post-marital agreements
- Cohabitation agreements, separation agreements
In addition, an element of business development may be required. Working with Partners and Fee Earners, to promote and enhance both an existing and new client base for the firm.
- Reporting to the Partners in the department to assist with a caseload of Divorce and separation, Financial proceedings, Children Matters, Pre/Post-marital agreements, Cohabitation agreements and Separation agreements
- To provide an ongoing service to clients
- To meet targets with regards to fee earning and other agreed upon objectives
- To stay informed of all changes in the Law and Practice in Private Family matters
- Perform fee earning work precisely, reliably and conforming to the company’s quality and risk procedures
If this position piques your interest, don’t hesitate to get in touch. My contact details are below.
LinkedIn: Sam Strickland
Phone: 0117 2841311