Private Equity Associate Solicitor
The City of London based practice of a large International US law firm have an opening for a high achieving, ambitious Associate with 1 – 3 years PQE to join their leading Private Equity Group.
This high end, expert law firm are recognised for their pioneering work across Corporate M&A, Private Equity, Employment, Dispute Resolution, Finance, Funds and IP. They have a broad client base that includes multinational corporates as well as famous celebrity clientele.
This full service law firm are at the cutting edge of what they do. Their creative lawyers are thought leaders in the industry, handling some of the industry’s most high profile matters and are well known for their work across a vast number of core practice areas including niche areas such as Sports and Media.
The firm demonstrate excellence across Private Equity, Corporate M&A, Capital Markets and Funds formation & Investments and much of the transactional work they do is high stake and complex.
The firm’s culture is informal and they have been recognised in the market as being “family friendly”. You will join a friendly, laid back environment, where they pride themselves on having a genuinely collegiate atmosphere which nurtures and develops young lawyers into experts within their chosen field.
The practice in London are experts at every stage of the Private Equity life cycle and widely recognised in the Legal 500 and Chambers. They advise asset managers and other institutional clients on structuring and negotiating terms, regulatory advice, related tax solutions and demonstrate a strong understanding of this particular industry.
They work closely with the firm’s Corporate Group to deliver solutions to challenges across M&A, funds, spin offs, private placements, structured products and other complex transactional work.
The role comes with excellent potential for individual advancement and possible opportunities to travel for work overseas as well as secondments.
- To join the team you will need to be a Solicitor with experience working as an Associate on Corporate Private Equity transactions.
- Ideally you will have trained and worked at a comparable law firm in the City of London and must have strong academics (min 2:1 degree).
- Must be able to work well with others and be a strong team player.
- Confidence, drive and hardworking are all key attributes for this position along with an eagerness to build long standing relationships both internally and externally with clients.
- Must be efficient, able to multitask and handle a demanding, but rewarding, workload.
This is a standout opportunity for an Associate to join a leading practice in one of the most highly regarded US law firms in their beautiful offices in London.