Private Clients Insurance Account Handler
Haywards Heath, West Sussex – (car required)
Salary up to £30,000 DOE
Brand new role to work within our clients High Net Worth Insurance team dealing with all clients needs.
• Updating our client records with accurate information received from insurers including new business, adjustments and renewals
• Transfer of copy and documents into the client electronic file
• Work closely with and provide administration support when necessary to the team with a great opportunity to develop your career in a successful specialism within the insurance sector
What’s needed for me to be considered?
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• The ability to develop and sustain relationships with both clients and colleagues.
• Confident and effective telephone and PC skills
The successful candidate will be part of a busy, successful team and will need to be highly motivated and efficient. A commitment and willingness to work towards a minimum qualification of Cert CII is desirable.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Job Synonyms: Personal Insurance, Household Insurance, Motor Insurance