Private Client Solicitor/ Legal Executive – Cambridge
This is an exciting opportunity for a Solicitor or Legal Executive with over three years experience to join a Legal 500 Private Client team in Cambridge.
You will be responsible for running your own caseload, as well as working alongside other fee earners. You will be expected to advise on a full range of Private Client matters – Probate, Wills, Powers of Attorney, Deputyships, Trusts and Estate Administration.
- Manage your own caseload
- Conduct meetings and interviews with clients
- Advise on costs (including the preparation of Letters of Engagement)
- Keep up to date with law and practice
- Assist in the development of long term client relationships including assisting and attending business development activities
- Develop and support more junior members of the team
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.