Job Title: Solicitor – Private Client Team
Location: Birmingham, UK
Company: Leading National Law Firm with Local Reach
The firms is a team of dedicated individuals who come together to help individuals and businesses navigate the challenges and opportunities life presents. The firm values each member of our team for their unique qualities and contributions. They foster a friendly and inclusive environment where we support each other, push boundaries, and achieve incredible things that make a real difference to our clients and communities.
Exciting opportunity for a Solicitor to join our Private Client team in Birmingham, led by esteemed partners. In this role, you’ll work with a talented existing team to provide support on all aspects of private client work.
To thrive in this role, you should possess the following:
- A solid background in advising on, implementing, and managing complex wills, lifetime trusts, deeds of variation, powers of attorney, and estate administration.
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team to deliver the best outcomes for our clients and develop other team members.
- Experience in advising on lifetime IHT planning and the taxation of trusts and their general administration.
- Strong financial discipline and the ability to work collaboratively with other teams and external professionals.
- A passion for business development and a commitment to building strong client and referrer relationships.
We believe this role is well-suited for a Solicitor with around 1 to 6 years of PQE, but we welcome applications from those outside this range who believe they can add value to the role.
- Flexible working options: Make work fit around your life.
- 25 days of holidays as standard, plus bank holidays
- Generous and flexible pension schemes.
- Volunteering days: Two days of fully paid volunteering for a cause of your choice.
- Health membership: Offering refunds on medical services alongside our Aviva Digital GP services.
Salary – £40,000- £60,000
#privateclientsolicitor #privateclientlawyer #willstrustsprobate #privatewealthsolicitor
#LI-EM1 #LI-Onsite, #LI-Hybrid, or #LI-Remote