Private Client Solicitor
This law firm is a well-established full-service law firm based in the heart of Surrey. This firm has a leading reputation and due to success, it has expanded rapidly over the last 5 years and are looking to grow further with the addition of a Private Client Solicitor.
The firm have a modern approach with traditional levels of personal client care. The firm have attracted lawyers from larger London firms who have been given a better work life balance in the scenic offices.
If you are currently or have recently worked as a Solicitor in Private Client or are a newly qualified solicitor, then this is a great opportunity to progress your career.
As well as gaining hands on experience in Wills, Probate, Trusts, and other areas, you will have the opportunity to have STEP training sponsored and the option to move forward and progress within the firm.
The Private Client department contributes to over 50% to the firms turnover and is looking to be rapidly expanded.
The department deals with a range of complex and varied matters and are therefore looking for someone to come in and hit the ground running whilst building on their experience and knowledge and your development will be closely supported by the management team.
An excellent salary and benefits package is on offer for the right candidate.
What is needed for me to be considered?
- It is essential that you will be a Private Client Solicitor, from newly qualified and above, with strong Private Client experience.
- You must have experience in managing a varied Private Client caseload from start to finish under minimal supervision.
- Ideally STEP qualified but this is not essential
- The successful candidate will be capable of conducting themselves professionally and have a genuine interest in this area of Law
- You will be bright and personable and be capable of working effectively in a team who is very target driven and can provide a great level of service
- Strong business development skills are desirable
What happens next?
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities, we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Private Client Solicitor, Private Client Associate, Private Client Executive, Private Client Fee Earner, Wills, Probate, Trust