Private Client Partner
We have an exciting opportunity in the Lancaster region for a senior Private Client Partner. The firm can offer an existing caseload and support to someone who also has the expertise to drive forward new business and you will be fully supported on a daily basis in developing your career.
This Legal 500 ranked firm have offices across the UK and a great reputation for Private Client work They offer legal services for businesses and private individuals across a range of practice areas, but quality and service have both been key to this firm’s success.
This role comes with a competitive salary, flexible working and a busy existing workload. The Partners are looking to invest heavily in this individual giving a great platform to earn well and significantly develop your practice in the local area.
- You will be experienced in all areas of Private Client, particularly Wills, Probates and Trusts
- The role will give access to a high-end existing client base including HNW individuals
- You will be managing the department and assisting the Senior Management team in developing the existing client base.
- You will be approx. 5 years PQE and a specialist in Private Client
- Experience in Wills Probate & Trusts
- Ideally you will have an existing book of business but there is also an existing caseload to work from
- Supervising and mentoring junior members of the team
- Ability to handle high end clients on complex private client matters
- Excellent business networking and relationship building skills
Apply now or contact us directly for a confidential discussion about the role.