Private Client Adviser
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Financial Planning Consultant has opened at a highly regarded financial planning firm that specialise in all aspects of savings, investments and retirement planning for both corporate and personal clients.
They pride themselves on the highest level of personal advice and professionalism that they provide each and every client. You will be working in a supportive company who embrace the latest technology within the industry to help their employees provide the highest level of service.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build on your industry and technical knowledge by working with an established, well qualified team.
This is a great chance to take on an existing client portfolio and expand on this as well as trying to develop and grow the portfolio with additional new business.
- Grow, manage and retain an existing portfolio of clients
- Developing new business opportunities from new and existing sources
- Provide advice to clients on a range of cases types including pensions, investments, EIS/VCT, IHT, estate planning
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Qualified or working towards level 4 diploma is an advantage
- Extensive experience in core Employee Benefits disciplines, including Pensions, Group Risk and Healthcare/PMI, with relevant Qualifications a distinct advantage
- Strong Intelligent Office experience is advantageous but not essential
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Financial Planner, IFA, Independent Financial Advisor, Independent Financial Adviser, Financial Planning Manager