Principal Recruitment Consultant – Legal
Job title – Principal Recruitment Consultant (Legal)
Package – Negotiable depending on experience + uncapped commission, bonuses and benefits (Realistic £100,000 OTE)
The opportunity – We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Legal Recruitment Consultant who is looking to make their first steps into leadership and management. The role of Principal Recruitment Consultant will bridge the gap between our Senior Consultants and Managing Consultants working as a 360 Recruiter whilst being involved in growing their potential team internally.
This project will involve you developing a new niche in our markets while leveraging existing relationships. We will look to develop a team of consultants around you with a view that you will lead and develop them as your own team.
Company Profile – Off the back of an exceptional award winning year in 2018 Heat Recruitment is looking for ambitious individuals who share our values of professionalism, hard work, and fun, to join our award-winning team of specialist recruiters in the Financial Services, Insurance, Legal, IT and Engineering sectors.
- Being part of the leadership development course
- Internal & External training provided
- Opportunity to practice Leadership and Management skills
- Access to a bespoke database
- Involved in team strategy development
- Access to all social platforms including a LinkedIn Recruiter premium account
- Representing Heat Recruitment at Networking events
- Assist in building marketing strategies to help increase your brand
Required Experience – To be considered for this role you will need the following;
- Experience as a 360 consultant
- Lucrative, un-capped commission structure
- Structured career path
- Flexi Hours to help provide a healthy work life balance (Early finish on a Friday)
- Incentivised Bonuses and Prizes (Top billers’ lunches etc)
- 25 days paid annual leave + Bank Holidays
- 1-month Sabbatical after 5 years of service
- Dress down Monday – Friday
- Located in Central Bristol with excellent access to public transport
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.