The opportunity for an experienced Practice Manager (IFA) to join a well-established Financial Services Practice which provides a highly personalised financial planning and investment management service.
- Executing aspects of the firm's operations plan
- Ensure business processes and policies are adhered throughout the office
- Assisting with day to day activities, projects and tasks to ensure smooth running of the office
- Coaching the team to help get the best performance from the individuals and the team
- Ensure adherence to FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) rules as defined in the firm's compliance procedures
- Assisting with the Compliance and T&C requirements of a busy IFA practice
- Supporting the Directors in connection to HR and staff responsibilities
- Reconciling income to the business using the CRM system
- Be a valued member of the team and assist in the smooth running of the business
What’s needed to be considered
In order to be considered for this unique opportunity, candidates need to have –
- Proven office management experience within financial services
- Ability to motivate and coach teams to perform at a high level
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.
Synonyms: Office Manager, Administration Manager