Plumbing and Gas Engineer
HEAT are working with a domestic maintenance company based in North London.
Due to an increasing volume of work they are looking for Plumbing and Gas engineers based across the London area to carry out maintenance and install work to mostly domestic dwellings.
You will be driven to provide excellent customer service along with the confidence with working independently and accessing support and advice when necessary.
Willingness to work additional hours would be helpful.
FULL clean UK Driving License is ESSENTIAL.
Ideal Candidate should be:
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- City and Guilds Level 2 or 3 (or equivalent).
Salary is £28-£36k / annum.
- Company van and fuel card.
- Great bonus structures and incentives.
- Training Opportunities and if candidate shows potential, taking on more responsibilities in other areas of the company
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.