Role: Playbook Practitioner
Contracting Authority: Public Sector
Contract Length: Until 31/03
Location: Remote (need to be able to attend sites in Manchester and Rugby)
Pay Rate to Candidate: £350 – (max umbrella)
Security Clearance: BPSS
This role will support the capture of processes using a defined methodology and reporting into the Playbook Lead for Supply Chain & Logistics division of the Department of Health & Social Care organisation.
Would suit candidates with supply chain/logistics experience in these areas –
Top 3 Evaluation Criteria
1) LEAN manufacturing
2) Continuous Improvement in manufacturing
3) Project mgmt
Please note if the CV deadline is amended (and it may if there are enough applicants) you will be given 1 hours’ notice before the role is halted/closed.
The candidate will:
1. Support the development of the SC&L Playbook through process capture, creating the foundation for change
2. Be responsible for capturing the processes undertaken by all functions of the SC&L pillars to both ‘Level 2’ & ‘Level 3’
3. Support the capture of improvement opportunities through policy cascade
4. Arrange training through Playbook Governance Lead to ensure processes being captured are supported by the incumbent process resources
5. Ensure that the process resources are meeting deadlines in line with expectation and the defined plan
6. Use a pre-defined structured reporting system to feedback progress against tasks and objectives by functional area
1. Have good experience Process Mapping experience utilising either or all the following; MIFA, Swim lane, SIPOC, RACI, MDI, 3C
2. Have worked within Continuous Improvement environment as either a consultant or trainer of lean tools & whilst not essential, would have an advantage if they had proven problem-solving experience
3. Have experience of writing Standard Operating Procedures
4. Have experience of lean tools and method
5. Have good interpersonal skills and have experience of coaching senior resource within a high-pressure environment.
6. Be self-aware and a self-motivated individual encompassing good project management skills.